Opinion: Email to Baruch College about appealing the decision to put me on disciplinary probation.

 197 total views,  1 views today


Please let me know if there is any way to appeal the decision to put me on probation? 

I was reading about probation on the website and I’m not sure. 

I’m never using the student grievance form under any circumstances. 

If I can appeal the decision to put me on probation I would like to go through with that process. 

Please advise. 

Thank you and have a great day.

Ever upward,

Mark Pine

Published by

Mark Pine

New York City startups, web marketing, and Baruch College journalism major. 917-815-5415 social@markpine.com