More important than anything, I treat everyone at CUNY with the utmost respect at all times. I believe my performance in the class warranted an A. I respect everyone’s decision. I would like to challenge my A-.
For the record, my GPA at LaGuardia Community College is 3.975. 11 As and 1 A-. Regardless if I get my way or not, I loved the class, and I think the professor is a great teacher. I merely disagree with the decision.
The same applies to everyone in the department. I respect your decision, I respect everyone in the department and I love CUNY.
- I turned in every assignment on time or early.
- I earned 100 on both quizzes.
- I participated via the chat during classes and emails with the professor.
- In my humble opinion, my term paper was good as was my presentation.
- I have a video recording of my presentation.
I’m happy with the A-. I would like to challenge it because I believe I deserve an A. I respect whatever decision you make. Please let me know what additional information you require from me.
Thank you and have a great day.
I always treat everyone with the utmost respect. Treating people respectfully is more important than anything. I love The City University of New York.