924 total views, 4 views today
Mark Pine startups
There are several startups I’m trying to launch.
Some are in the real world.
Others are websites, apps, and things like that.
- Search engine startup – I want to create a web search engine. Interactive, fun, and customizable.
- I want to create social media websites and apps.
- I want to create a video social network. Allow people to monetize their videos.
- I want to create food startups in the real world. Markets and supermarkets that sell food directly to consumers via retail.
- I want to create food startup apps and websites. Connect individuals with food distributors and producers. Help people get into the food production industry.
- I want to create a real estate startup that develops condos and homes. Figure out how to create the least expensive homes possible.
- I want to create a real estate startup that helps people obtain a real estate salesperson’s license. Online real estate school.
- I want to create various entertainment projects that are educational and uplifting.
- I want to create web video projects.
- I want to create a direct sales company.
- I want to create a clothing company.
- I want to create a charity or nonprofit that helps people obtain government-issued licensees. For example, help people obtain a New York State real estate salespersons license.
- I want to create a transportation app with bullet-resistant vehicles and armed drivers.
- I want to create various theater startups.
- I want to create a nonprofit.
Mark Pine Startup Strategy
- My strategy is to create dozens or hundreds of individual companies that are not connected with each other.
- Some of the companies might overlap.
- I don’t care if some of the companies compete with each other.
- I’m not signing any non-compete clauses.
- My goal is to create various size companies so accredited investors can invest the amount they can afford to lose if things don’t work out.
- My goal is to spell everything out with partners and investors in advance so that everyone knows exactly what to expect in advance. For example, where the money is going.
- I’m going to disclose all the details about my life and financial situation to investors. For example, I have horrible credit, no money, I’m on welfare, and I’m living in the street homeless.
Mark Pine About
I’m not an attorney.
I’m 45 years old.
I have provided web marketing services for companies.
I don’t have a criminal record.
I don’t drink.
I don’t smoke.
I don’t date.
I don’t do anything illegal.
I have horrible credit.
Opinion: people I know pay New York City law enforcement to harass me every day.
Anyone who even thinks about helping me is immediately contacted by New York City law enforcement and is asked to either stop helping me or New York City law enforcement will ask you to help them sabotage me more.
450 Lexington Ave Unit 1375
New York, NY 10163
WordPress.com website https://markpine.com
Link Tree https://linktr.ee/markpine
- Results are not guaranteed.
- Startups are risky.
- The majority of startups fail or earn less money than expected.
- All information is subject to change.
- Just because Mark Pine sends you this email doesn’t mean he wants to do business with you.
- Mark Pine is only looking to raise money from professional accredited investors.
- Mark Pine is not desperate to do a deal.
- I need to consult with attorneys to iron out the details plus figure out the laws and best strategies for the deals.
All conversations with accredited investors will take place via Google Meet or Zoom. I will record the video of the meeting and upload it onto all my social media profiles.