520 total views
Disclaimers: Use this information at your own risk. If you have an emergency call 911. I’m not a computer expert. This is my opinion. I’m not a lawyer.
People I know pay NYC law enforcement (NYPD, etc.) to harass me every day.
One of the things NYC law enforcement does is remotely access my laptop.
NYC law enforcement has done this with a few different brand laptops on several different Wi-Fi connections.
- NYC law enforcement sometimes slows down the Wi-Fi I’m on to any speed they want. I have no idea how they do it. I’m not saying they do it all on Wi-Fi. They do it on some.
- NYC law enforcement can remotely shut down my laptop and it won’t turn on until they feel like it. I have about four laptops total, different brands.
- NYC law enforcement will play around with the cursor. When I press the cursor, NYC law enforcement remotely flicks it around to harass me.
- NYC law enforcement sends emails and messages from my email and social media accounts remotely. I believe that’s called impersonating me.
- NYC law enforcement remotely accesses my emails in real-time. I’ll write a couple-sentence email. Before I press send, NYC law enforcement will remotely add spelling errors into my emails to make me look bad. NYC law enforcement also does this with documents.
There is more. I’ll update later.