I only buy food at supermarkets.
I don’t eat at restaurants.
People I know pay law enforcement to rob, steal, and harass people, including me.
I’m making the best of it.
Almost every time I go to a supermarket New York City law enforcement has women and men in regular clothes harass me.
The things law enforcement has women and men do to me when I’m shopping for food in a supermarket:
1. Law enforcement has women and men crash into me.
2. Law enforcement has women and men shove their phones in my face.
3. Law enforcement has women and men complain about me when I’m minding my own business, not bothering anyone.
4. Law enforcement has 5 to 10 people at a time crash into me, and all say it’s my fault.
5. Law enforcement has people block me from walking and then crash into me and say it’s my fault.
6. Law enforcement has women and men reach across my face to grab items.
7. Law enforcement has women and men get into strategic positions around me and pretend that “he’s cutting me off.”
8. Law enforcement has women and men cut me in line to try and pick fights with me.
9. Law enforcement has women and men crash into me when I’m walking in and out of supermarkets.
10. Plus many more scams.
The best description I’ve seen about how law enforcement harasses me and runs scams on me is cointelpro on Wikipedia.
I always ignore New York City law enforcement’s civilian lie and scam team when they harass me in supermarkets.
I always treat all supermarket staff with the utmost respect at all times.
I reported New York City law enforcement for harassing me to NYPD Internal Affairs, the Manhattan District Attorney’s office, U.S. Attorney’s Office – Southern District of New York, the New York City FBI, NYPD Crime Stoppers, the Secret Service, the Pentagon, FBI Headquarters, US Marshalls, ATF, and many more.
They all blocked my phone number.
I’m 46 years old.
I don’t have a criminal record.
I don’t do anything illegal.
Thank you and have a great day.