228 total views, 1 views today
Rich people I know pay New York law enforcement to harass me every day. I have a lawsuits filed against New York law enforcement. They can care less and won’t stop harassing me. I have a 4.0 GPA at CUNY after 27 credits. I don’t have a criminal record. I have contacted every law enforcement and government agency in New York City and beyond about the situation. I always treat everyone at CUNY, HRA, the NYC Comptroller’s Office, etc., with the utmost respect at all times because I’m a respectful person. I’m also walking on eggshells because New York law enforcement wants to starve me to death because I didn’t fall for any of their set up traps you’re about to read about. My HRA public assistance case is connected to my college performance. To receive benefits I have to maintain a certain GPA, attendance record, and amount of credits per semester.
- New York law enforcement had several young girls try to hook up with me. I didn’t fall for it.
- New York law enforcement has women follow me around and pretend I’m following them.
- New York law enforcement has women crash into me and stick their phones in my face while acting like they are under attack.
- New York law enforcement has women and men try and pick fights with me.
- New York law enforcement has people blow marijuana smoke in my face multiple times every single day including today. I have been to the emergency room of several New York City hospitals dozens or hundreds of times. Whoever decided to give free health insurance to homeless people saved me hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars. When I go to the hospitals I do not mention a word about law enforcement, I just explain the symptoms.
- New York law enforcement and their civilian team continue to steal and destroy my property. They scratch and break the screen on every single electronic device I buy. They break all the charging chords for my electronic devices. They rip my clothes.
- New York law enforcement is trying to sabotage my public assistance case with HRA. My recertification date was moved from November 2020 to December 2020. Now my student loans will land into my Chase Bank account the same exact day as my recertification. I have filed paperwork with the New York City Comptroller’s Office to sue HRA. I have contacted the Commissioner of HRA’s office via public web form. I suspect HRA tried to call me about the situation. I never pick up my phone because New York law enforcement has people call me constantly trying to run scams on me. Someone from HRA then emailed me and asked me to call. I politely said I feel more comfortable communicating via email. I kindly asked if my student loans are going to affect my public assistance case. They never did before because the student loans arrive after my recertification. Now that New York law enforcement had my recertification date moved I can’t get an answer about what the consequences are going to be. This winter everything is going to be closed. I need that money or I’m going to freeze to death. I can’t go to a homeless shelter. The last time I was at a homeless shelter New York law enforcement had their civilian team torture me from the second I walked through the door 24/7 until I left. They would not let me sleep for 1 second. They harassed me around the clock. Basically exactly what they do now but it’s worse at a homeless shelter because at least on the street I can move around.
- I highly suspect New York law enforcement had at least one women try to pick a fight with me in one of my classes at college. I was talking to a teacher and a woman jumps into the conversation. I have absolutely no idea who the person was. She starts yelling and screaming at me in the class. There is a CUNY security camera in the classroom pointing directly at us. I ignore the person and move to another desk on the other side of the room. I report the incident to the security office at school and they said the video camera was broken that day. They can’t retrieve the video.
- New York law enforcement shut down my web marketing business. They told my clients I was under investigation for being a child molester, drug dealer, and stalker.
- People I know from Long Island, New York have been paying New York law enforcement to torture people and I suspect worse for decades.