I have to put something to rest that I have been hearing a lot lately. When talking about various cases people will say because there were 10 witnesses who have a similar story that a person must be guilty. I’m going to share a piece of information and you can take it or leave it. The US government, FBI, and police can have any number of people (civilians), show up anywhere, at any time, and say anything.
Knowing what I know because I’m a victim of the US government, I think back to the pre-technology days. Before we had computers, smartphones, debit cards, video surveillance, etc. Back when cases were determined primarily from witnesses. The number of innocent people who were sent to prison must be in the tens of millions. The US government and law enforcement have people of every age who will lie for them. Individuals you would never think in a million years would lie the way they do.
Disclaimers: If you have an emergency call 911. I’m a civilian. I don’t work for the government. I’m not an attorney. If you have legal questions contact a lawyer. Use this information at your own risk. Results are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change. Please verify everything yourself.
These days there is a lot of digital information that can be used to prove a person’s innocence. For example, there are security cameras, bank records, and phone records. Can digital records be manipulated? I believe they can. For example, I suspect the FBI and police can have video and audio edited to make a person appear guilty. I also believe the FBI and police can have digital records erased or created from scratch.
I’d still rather have digital records than a bunch of lying witnesses. At least with the digital, you have a chance. People I know pay the FBI and NYPD to try and set me up. I call various government and law enforcement numbers and report it, I email them, and I have filed paperwork with the New York City Comptroller’s Office. That is how I use digital records to try and defend myself.
A few of the lies and scams they tried to use on me include:
- They had a bunch of teenage girls try and hook up with me.
- They tried to dig up women I have had relationships with in the past. They wanted to pay women to make up lies about me.
- They have girls/women follow me around and pretend I’m following them.
- They have women and men try and pick fights with me.
- The FBI and NYPD puts narcotics into water and throws it on me. Then they take video and pictures after the effects kick in.
- Another way they drug me is New York law enforcement has people sneak up on me and blow smoke in my face.
- They have people who work for my college pick up NYC law enforcement phone lines and try to pick fights with me on the phone. Then they will take the audio and say the argument happened on a school phone line.