In addition to my desire to be a famous motivational speaker, I’m working on several startups. I want to try and have a positive impact on society and earn money. I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. I don’t party. I’m like a machine. I’m from New York. I’m in New York. I’m not leaving New York. It’s cold in the winter and that is why I need to get something moving before the freeze comes back because the summer flys by fast in my humble opinion. On to the startups I’m crowdfunding. Please keep in mind this is not an investment opportunity. Also, these types of startups probably have about a 99.9% failure rate.
- Direct sales startup. I want to research all the products and services people are selling. Then I want to try and figure out a way to help people create small businesses selling the products and services.
- Entertainment startup. Lights, camera, action. The entertainment startup is going to create uplifting and positive content. It can be video for the web and social media, books, games, TV shows, movies, and music. I would like to create a show about animals that people normally eat to show their personality and that maybe we shouldn’t be eating them. I would like to create videos about helping children get a head start in life. No clue what the laws are about creating reality shows with children. I will have to speak with attorneys. I want to create content that will give people ideas on how to potentially change their careers. The odds in Las Vegas are 99.9% that this will fail. Those odds have never stopped me before.
- Food startup. As with all my startup projects, this one can take a few different turns. As always, I’m going to need a fortune for lawyers that I currently don’t have. I want to create a search engine and apps (if it’s legal), that will allow visitors to search for indoor farms, outdoor farms, and farmers markets, so they can purchase food directly from the source. Moreover, I would like to create videos and blogs about food producers. I would like to assist people to create their own indoor farms, outdoor farms, and farmers’ markets. I might even want to franchise supermarkets. Again, I have to see what the laws are. This startup is 99.9% guaranteed to fail.
- Car service startup. I want to create a car service with bullet resistant cars and armed drivers. I want to start it in New York City because I live here and I’m never leaving. At least until the water rises over the city and we have to move inland. Hopefully, that doesn’t happen, I would hate to see Long Island underwater. I have to hire attorneys about the car service startup before anything happens and that is why I’m crowdfunding. I’m not sure what the laws are surrounding this project and if it’s even possible. The whole thing might go into the garbage. This is a very exclusive startup for people who want to travel in a high-security vehicle with a driver who is trained to protect. I’m not sure who will be able to drive and carry a weapon in New York City. For all I know, it might not work in New York City and I might have to take it to other cities and states or abandon the idea altogether. I really would like to do it in New York City because I’m here and that’s how I want to travel.
- Search engine startup. Yes, I said search engine startup. Talk about risky. Currently, there is Google, Bing, Yahoo, and a bunch of others. I have ideas about how I want to jump in the ring and create my own space in the search engine space. I’m going to require attorneys, programmers, consultants, advertising, and a lot of luck. I’m not an attorney but I would guess there is a huge amount of liability when interacting with visitor’s personal information via owning a search engine. I would imagine it will cost a fortune to hire programmers and figure this all out. Regardless, it’s one of the startups I’m working on.
Disclaimers: I’m not a lawyer. All information is subject to change. Use this information at your own risk. These startups are extremely risky. This information is for entertainment and general information purposes. This is not an investment opportunity. This information is for crowdfunding. Results are not guaranteed. The odds are 99.9% that all these projects are never going to earn $0.01. I have horrible credit and I’m homeless.